The Solidsteel WS-5 Hi-Fi and Turntable Wallmount is a rock-solid platform delivering reference-level isolation at an attainable price. The WS-5 supports even the heaviest of turntables. Heavy gauge steel for the perimeter and the massive wall plate are complemented by graceful touches adding air and life to what might otherwise have been a fairly boring design.
An Italian-Made Wall-Shelf
Solidsteel's WS-5 puts an immediate end to any doubts about the practicality and performance abilities of a turntable wall shelf. Weighing a mighty 13.0 Kg (28 lbs), WS-5 supports even the heaviest ‘tables while providing the reference-caliber isolation crucial to analog performance.
Rated to handle up to 60 Kg with a large shelf (500 x 410 x 19 mm), the WS-5 works with almost any turntable made. The WS-5 touts a massive 50 mm tall by 25 mm thick steel outer frame welded to an extremely thick 150 mm tall back plate. Its 25 mm square crossbars are taken directly from Solidsteel's own audio racks. Leveling of the MDF shelf (laminate black finish) may be fine-tuned via the four cone cups using an Allen key (included).
The Italian-made WS-5 can even be mounted on brick and concrete provided you employ the proper connectors. Give your turntable the support it needs with WS-5.
The WS-5 is capable of staggering weight handling capability only when mounted to a proper structure and with proper hardware. Designed to be mounted on 40 mm wall studs, the WS-5 can also be mounted on virtually any other load bearing structure (brick, concrete, etc) as long as the appropriate connectors are used.
- Frame: stainless steel only; laser cut on three different metal parts and hand-welded process for the assembly; black powder coating.
- Contents: One set of n. 4 aluminium cones; Allen Key (3 mm); One set of n. 3 Concrete Anchor Bolts (45 x 50 mm | 1/8″ x 2″); Drilling Jig/Template.
- Shelf: (500 x 410 x 19 mm | 19.5″ x 16.25″ x 0.74”) MDF wood, polymer laminate.
- Sustainability: 60 Kg | 130 lbs tested.
- Weight: 13 Kg | 28.66 lbs