The Wharfedale Elysian 2 Standmount Speakers offer a no holds barred design, materials aesthetic and performance. A no compromise approach has lead Wharfedale engineers to create a benchmark in affordable, audiophile-grade luxury loudspeakers. Cutting edge design and class-leading technology are combined to deliver musical reproduction that will proudly challenge the world’s finest loudspeakers.
From the Piano-Lacquer finished cabinet, created with details of true craftsmanship, through to the AMT (Air Motion Transformer) high frequency transducers and European manufactured bass drivers, ELYSIAN represents a high standard in the world of home audio experiences.
The resultant sound, from the finely balanced driver selection and expert crossover design, matches the pristine design with a degree of natural transparency that will leave you breathless.
- Treble: 27 x 90mm AMT
- Midrange: 6.0" (150mm) coated fibre glass matrix cone
- Bass: 8.5" (220mm) coated fibre glass matrix cone
- Nominal Impedance: 4Ω (compatible 8Ω )
- Crossover Frequency: 360Hz, 2.9kHz
- Frequency Response: 35Hz ~ 22kHz (+/-3dB)
- Sensitivity: 89dB (2.83V @1m)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 250W
- Weight: 30.5kg/pcs
- Dimensions (H x W x D)mm: 700 on plinth x 334 x (432+30) with terminals