The Wharfedale SW-12 Home Subwoofer offers a level of performance previously unheard of in the 12 Inch Sub class. Revolutionary drive units, amplifier modules and filter stages feature on every model. They strike the perfect balance between power and sound quality, offering remarkable sound pressure levels, yet retaining enough control to be considered audiophile in quality.
The new range of SW subwoofers comes with a host of new features. They now come with Non-pressed paper cones for increase self-damping, improved transient impact and intern increased the structural rigidity of the cone itself. The centre vents are copper lined to reduce the magnetic distortion and improve the heat dissipation.
Still utilising the solid, well-engineered power amplifiers the SW subwoofers are optimised for high impact at low frequencies and are ideal for movies or music.
- Drive Units: 1 x (12”) 300mm cone long-throw
- Frequency Response: 35 - 120Hz ±3dB
- Amplifier Power Output: 300W
- Peak Power Output: 450W
- Line Input Sensitivity: 200mv for Maximum Output
- Crossover Range: 30 - 150Hz
- Inputs: Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono), Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono)
- Input Impedance: Line Input 10kΩ, LFE 5kΩ
- Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N): ≥85dB
- Avg. Max Output @1m: 118dB
- Features: Phase inversion, Auto on-off
- Height: (430+58)mm(with feet)
- Width: 395mm
- Depth: (422+15)mm
- Net Weight: 22.1kg
- Accessories: IEC Power Cable