The Amphion Helium 520C - Centre Speaker offers high resolution, clarity, and neutrality, and still provides a profound sonic impact.
Midrange resolution and purity are especially important for the center channel. The perfect integration between drivers to achieve exceptional midrange clarity in Helium520C loudspeaker is due to using a low crossover point (1600 Hz). In addition with precise voice-coil placement. As a result, the speaker performs as a “point-source“, even though it does not look like such.
Helium520C speakers are designed specifically to compliment the other Helium family members. The central speaker works in absolute synergy with the floorstanding Helium520 and the bookshelf loudspeakers Helium510, converting your living room into a stunning home theater environment. The advanced acoustic design allows you to place them on a bookshelf or television cabinet, and still maintain the sonic image and midrange clarity.
Helium520C speaker delivers natural-sounding cohesive sound, and an exceptional level of speech clarity, even at very low listening levels. This feature makes the speaker ideal for late night movie entertainment without disturbing family members or neighbors.
- The central loudspeaker is the perfect companion to complete your Helium home theatre sound.
- The midrange resolution and purity produces an exceptional level of speech clarity.
- A perfect integration between the drivers delivers a natural, unstrained sound reproduction.
- Helium520C is electrically identical to Helium520 to ensure perfect integration between channels.
Colour Options - Speaker Grids
Amphion offer many colour options for the speaker grids. Argon 1 to Illustrate.
- Operating principle: Two-way, vented
- Drivers: 1" titanium tweeter - 2x 5.25" paper woofer
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Crossover Point: 1600 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 48 – 25,000 Hz -6dB
- Power Recommendation: 10 – 150 watts