Thanks to the Analog Devices DSP (ADSP-21489), 32 bit floating-point Sharc series (450 MHz clock), the Audison bit One HD makes the most of Hi-Res audio files achieving studio master quality in your car.
The Audison bit One HD is able to develop an Audison Full DA HD chain, providing pure digital signal tranfer: the digital audio signal comes through one of the two optical digital inputs (TOSLINK up to 24 bit/192 kHz), is processed by the DSP at 24 bit/96 kHz and is sent to Audison amplifiers through two AD link ports, preserving all the information of the Hi-Res audio file reproduced.
A dedicated FIR firmware release enables the user to process up to 9 digital channels with crossover FIR filters. Through this type of sound processing, much more demanding in terms of calculation resources, a leading-edge in-car listening experience is achieved.
Three equalizers based on two different types of digital filters (FIR and IIR) manage the frequency response: 5 poles input equalization (MASTER and AUX) FIR type, to flatten the curve based on the input selected; IIR 11 poles output equalizer, to adapt the frequency response in the car compartment; 5 poles main equalization, FIR type, to “shape” the sound of the entire system according to the user’s personal music preferences.
When the Audison bit One HD is connected to an OEM head unit, a guided configuration routine automatically synchronizes the input audio channels, which are often time-delayed from the OEM source or amplifier, prior to the signals summing.
A De-equalization of the OEM system frequency response is then performed, featuring linear-phase FIR filters, to obtain an unparalleled reconstruction of the original signal without altering the phase response.
The RVA (Remote Volume Aux) function allows the selection of an auxiliary source (like the Audison bit Play HD) and adjust its volume via the OEM Head Unit.
The system setup is graphically managed and all the tuning features can be accessed intuitively, according to specific criteria required by the car audio industry.
The Audison bit One HD features 8 memories for the pre-sets of the Windows-based (10, 8, 7 edition) PC software.
Twelve input channels for four different signal typologies (amplified, pre-amplified and TOSLINK optical digital) and six different sources managed through DRC MP remote control (provided), making the bit One HD a unique interface suitable for any need.
13 analog and/or digital output channels ensure a wide expandability for any audio system configuration.
Connecting the bit One HD to the Audison bit Tune through an automatic procedure, all the processor’s basic audio parameters can be optimized (time alignment, equalization and output levels) ensuring an excellent acoustic result.
- Analog Inputs - 12 high lev. + 6 pre in
- Digital Inputs - 2
- Analog Outputs - 13
- Digital Outputs - 13
- Equalizers for each Output - ±12 dB; 11 poles IIR type, N.9 Parametric Equalizers: ±12 dB; 5 poles FIR type (alternative FIR firmware release)
- Crossover Filter Type - Full / High-Pass / Low-Pass / Band-Pass
- Filter Mode and Slope - Linkwitz @ 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 dB
Butterworth @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB
Bessel @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 dB
FIR mode (alternative firmware version) @ 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB
- BIT DRIVE - Auto tuning by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
- DE-EQ - De-equalization function to “flatten” any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.
- Full DA HD - Pure digital signal transfer with a resolution up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- ANALOG DEVICE SHARK™ DSP - Analog Device SHARC™ series chip with floating point precision, to reach the highest audio quality.
- Hi-Res audio - bit One HD makes the most of Hi-Res audio, providing the ability to develop a Full DA HD system featuring up to 13 channels. Thanks to the powerful floating-point Sharc™ series DSP, the audio signal is not subject to any down-sampling, preserving all the information of the Hi-Res digital file reproduced. Audison bit One HD achieves the same audio quality as professional digital workstations within the car compartment.
- FIR FILTERS - A dedicated firmware release enables the user to process up to 9 digital channels with crossover FIR filters. This sound processing mode, much more demanding in terms of calculation resources, ensures a leadingedge in-car listening experience.
- DE-TIME - Input delay compensation of time-delayed factory outputs prior to signal summing.