The Audison DRC AC is the remote controller compatible only with the Audison line of Forza bit amplifiers with integrated DSP. It can be connected to the DRCC port of an AF bit device by using the cable included in the box.
The DRC AC can be used to turn on/off the amplifier and to perform a set of functions programmable on the bit Drive software.
When the product comes out of the box, it is ready to be used with the following default setting:
- Function 1) Master volume -> LED Blue
- Function 2) Source change volume -> LED Yellow
- Function 3) Memory change -> LED Green
- Function 4) Sub group volume -> LED Red
- Function 5) Enable/Disable Final Tuning -> LED Purple
If the DRC AC is connected to the AF bit, the bit Drive software detects its presence and makes available the panel to configure its functions.
The Audison DRC AC is compatible with the following Forza DSP amplifiers: