The Audison Forza AF M6D 6 Channel Amplifier is designed to add powerful amplifier channels to AF bit processor amplifiers. A plug-and-play signal input harness is included to make connection to AF bit amplifiers straightforward
Audison Forza companion amplifiers are also perfect for use with systems controlled and managed by a standalone bit processor, such as the bit One HD Virtuoso.
AF companions have a “straight wire” architecture, without analogue preamp functions such as crossover filtering, and are intended for use with external processors.
The Audison AF M6D boasts six high-fidelity amplified channels 135W x 6 @4Ω*, 220W x 6 @2Ω*, with the audiophile sound of the latest generation Audison D-Class technology. Higher switching frequencies, steeper filtering, and higher-tolerance components deliver sound above and beyond the expectation of Class D – in a compact package.
The audio band is extended up to 40 kHz earning the coveted High-Resolution certification. Bridging channel pairs results in 440W x 3 @4Ω*, guaranteeing flexible and powerful performance.
*Output Continuous Power (RMS) @14.4 VDC, 1% THD, all channels driven.
Forza AF M6D - Features
- Improved audio performance and power thanks to the latest generation of ADT (Audison D-Class) technology
- Unbeatable power/volume ratio up to 0.68 W RMS/cm³ reaching 81% of efficiency
- Hi-Res compatibility performance, with an extended audio band up to 40 kHz
- Maximum versatility thanks to the possibility of using the bridging option for each pair of power outputs
What's in the Box?
- AF M6D
- Multipolar Cable - Speakers OUT
- Multipolar Cable - Remote IN / OUT
- Multipolar Cable - Speaker IN
- x3 Multipolar Cable PRE IN
- x2 - 35A Replacement Fuse
- 3mm Hex Key
- x4 - 4.2 x 50mm Self-Tapping Cross Head Mounting Screws
- User Manual