The Audison Prima AP4.9 bit amplifier is ideal to realize a powerful two way front full active speaker system. The built-in processor that this amplifier shares with the Prima AP8.9 bit, provides the ability to assign the pre-outs to the AP1 D amplifier, creating a very powerful system in a small space thanks to the “rack mounting” system.
- 4 Ohms - 70 W x 4 Channels & 260 W x 2 Channels (Bridged)
- 2 Ohms - 130 W x 4 Channels
Full DA - Full Digital Audio
Pure digital signal transfer with a resolution up to 24 bit / 48 kHz.
Auto tuning by Audison bit Tune and communication with bit Drive portal.
DE-EQ - De Equalization
De-equalization function to “flatten” any equalization applied by default by OEM sources.
DCC - Direct Current Cockpit
To speed-up installation time preserving safety and reliability, the Audison R&D team equipped the AP bit amplifiers with DCC, an innovative management circuit which monitors the power supply current consumption in real-time. This solution provides the ability to connect the amplifier to the cockpit directly without reaching the battery.
What's in the Box
- AP4.9 bit amplifier
- Multipolar cable, Inputs/Rem
- Multipolar cable, Speakers out
- Multipolar cable, DSP out
- NR. 1 - 30A replacement fuse
- 1.8 m USB cable
- 2.5 mm hex key
- NR. 4 - 4.2 x 50 mm self-tapping, cross head mounting screws
- CD ROM containing: AP4.9 bit Software, Owner’s manual (.pdf), Audio Test Tracks
- Quick start guide & Warranty