The Audison Prima APSP G7 was specifically designed for VW Golf 7 and comprises:
- An AP8.9 bit G7 amplifier equipped with bit Drive technology, featuring 7 integrated presets dedicated to the VW Golf 7 designed by the Audison R&D team for “Plug & Sound” performance. The 7 DSP “Drive presets” preloaded in the AP8.9 bit G7 memory enable the use of the product without PC connection. The user can select the preset according to his preferences. The AP8.9 bit G7 is equipped with DCC - Direct Cockpit Current technology and is powered directly by the OEM source rear connector.
- A passive reflex sub-box APBX G7 including the compact speaker APS 250. The box is specifically designed to be placed in the spare wheel compartment, taking up very limited space and is fixed to the car without drilling the chassis. The mounting kit and installation manual are included in the packaging.
- A pair of AP 6.5 Ω2 SP woofers for the front section, adaptors for the speakers OEM set up, connectors and gaskets for a perfect integration.
- A complete set of specific cables for the car and the kit, designed according to the Plug & Sound philosophy to be connected to the original connectors supplied with the car, without needing to change the original wiring.
- A specific APSP G7 Harness drawing power for the AP8.9 bit G7 directly from the OEM source rear connector
- The kit is designed to be installed on a VW Golf 7 in less than 2 hours; this time can vary according to the conditions and equipment of the vehicle.
What's in the Box
- AP 8.9 bit G7 Amp
- USB Cable 1.8m
- ASP - Automatic Speaker Presence
- Velcro Tape Strip
- x4 Screws
- 30A Fuse
- Setup CD
- Quick Start Guides
- Hex Key
- APSP G7 Harness
- APSP G7 Speaker Cable
- AP 6.5 2ohm Woofer x 2
- AP 6.5 G7 Ring x 2
- APBX G7 Subwoofer Enclosure
- APBX Mounting Kit
- APBX G7 P & P Cable