The Hertz Mille Pro 28.3 - 28 mm diameter tweeter inherits all the technological features of the Mille Legend ML280.3. The geometry of the Tetolon dome maximises the typical dispersion of off-axis listening.
The rear acoustic chamber has been enhanced with damping material, which contributes to extend low frequency response. This achieves a resonance frequency of only 900 Hz. This means the crossover point between the tweeter and woofer can be lowered, improving the sound stage in the car dashboard.
The massive Neodymium motor minimises nonlinearity, which allows the tweeter to handle music with very dynamic transients. The CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coil guarantees a light weight and stiff moving assembly.
These technological elements interact with each other, resulting in a high frequency extension of 28kHz, a record for a tweeter featuring a 28mm voice coil.
An elegant and compact angled tweeter support is provided with the tweeter: this allows easy installation both on the A-pillars and on the car dashboard. The correct angle of the tweeter improves the stereo image, essential for an engaging listening.
Hertz Mille Pro MP 28.3 - Product Features
- Tetolon Fiber dome optimised with FEA simulations, for excellent dynamics and angle dispersion.
- Double Neodymium magnet optimised with FEA simulations, for maximum field symmetry and exceptional transfer efficiency.
- Extended rear chamber filled with natural fibre non-woven sound-absorption material, for better damping and more natural acoustic emission.
- Massive 28 mm CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil for outstanding power handling.
- 900Hz FS to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
- Faceplate featuring FEM (Finite Element Modeling) optimised geometry, for high linearity in off-axis installations.
- Wide array of installation accessories, for an easy OEM integration.
- Separate ultra-compact crossover to the benefit of simplicity and flexibility of installation featuring level adjustment switch (0, -2dB).
- Size: 35mm (1.38 in)
- Power Handling Peak W: 180
- Power Handling Peak Note: Hi-Pass filtered @ 1,8kHz - 12dB Oct
- Impedance Ohm: 4
- Voice Coil Ø: 28mm (1.1 inch)
- Frequency Response Hz: 1k - 28k
- Magnet size D x d x h: 27.8mm x 3.5mm x 3mm
- Weight of one speaker: 0.10 Kg
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Dome: Tetolon