The new Pro-Ject Debut PRO Turntable is convincing in all respects – not only visually, but more importantly also in terms of sound.
The Pro-Ject 1 and its successor, the Debut series, revolutionised listening to music. These products brought back the love of analogue playback devices – a turning point for the vinyl industry.
The old technology has made a comeback and is here to stay. The Debut PRO is a milestone for the next decades: A cult product that celebrates the great success of analogue music reproduction and the joy of stereo hi-fidelity in your home.
8.6‘‘ Carbon-Aluminium Tonearm
The Debut PRO features a one-piece carbon-aluminium sandwich tonearm. The carbon layer gives the tonearm a high degree of rigidity, while the inner aluminium tube takes over the damping of the tonearm. This super stiff and uniquely dampened tonearm construction ensures perfect tracking of the record groove.
Adjustable VTA & Azimuth
With the new tonearm of the Debut PRO, both the azimuth and the vertical tracking angle (VTA) can be set. The tonearm height can be continuously adjusted by loosening the two grub screws.
These settings of the Debut PRO give you the option of adapting the tonearm to height changes, allowing the use of different turntable mats or other cartridges to always achieve the best sound quality.
Nickel-plated Metal Parts
The nickel finish of the aluminum components results in a hard, resistant surface. This process enables us to produce very high-quality and sustainable components and avoid plastics and similar materials that continue to age over time.
The precision CNC milled parts are optically perfectly coordinated and lead the Debut PRO to its modern simple, elegant and unprecedented design.
- NEW pre-adjusted Pick it PRO cartridge
- NEW 8.6” one-piece carbon-aluminium tonearm
- NEW precision aluminium platter with TPE damping
- NEW fully adjustable VTA
- NEW nickel-plated aluminum bearing block
- Motor suspension with better damping
- Height-adjustable metal feet
- Electronic speed switch
- Precision belt drive with electronic speed control
- 8x hand-painted MDF chassis
- Premium semi-symmetrical phono cable
- Gold plated RCA connectors
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- Speed: 33, 45/(78) (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: belt drive with electronic speed control
- Platter: 300mm, die cast aluminium platter with TPE damping and felt mat
- Platter bearing: high precision stainless steel axle in bronze bushing
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/-0,16%; 45: +/-0,14%
- Speed drift: 33: +/-0,40%; 45: +/-0,50%
- Signal to noise: 68dB
- Tonearm: 8.6” one-piece carbon-aluminium tonearm
- Effective arm length/mass: 218.5 mm / 10.0 g
- Overhang: 18.5mm
- Included accessories: 15V DC / 0,8A power supply, dust cover, 78 RPM round belt, 7‘‘ single adapter
- Power consumption: 4W / 0W standby
- Dimensions: 415 x 113 x 320mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6 kg net