The Pro-Ject E1 Phono turntable is part of Pro-Ject's first E-Line turntables, aiming to deliver a great sound experience on a limited budget, hand made in Europe. It doesn‘t matter if you are a beginner, returnee or experienced vinyl fan. The E1 Phono wont disappoint.
The Plug & Play design with pre-adjusted tracking force and anti skating provides you the best settings for your turntable. Just lean back and enjoy your favourite records.
Three New Versions - Bluetooth & Phono
The new E1 is available in three different versions to fit everyone‘s needs. All three models are equipped with an 33/45 RPM electronic speed switch.
The E1 Phono adds an internal phono preamplifier to the standard version and is the perfect model for you, if you don‘t have a phono preamplifier in your current setup.
If you want to connect your turntable wirelessly to your BT speaker, headphones or amplifier, the E1 BT is your choice. It features not only a BT 5.0 transmitter, but also an integrated phono preamplifier.
Handmade In Europe
The stylish CNC-machined composite fibre plinth, available in high gloss black, high gloss white or walnut finish, is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside.
The lightweight and low friction 8.6“ aluminium tonearm is optimised for the high quality Ortofon OM5e cartridge and will bring out its maximum potential. The new ABS Polymer main platter is strengthened with purpose-designed ridges in order to create an ideal, anti-resonant platform for your vinyl.
To protect your E1 from dust, you will also find an elegant acrylic dustcover with adjustable hinges in the box. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in the sound performance despite such an affordable price.
Pro-Ject E1 Phono - Product Features
- E1 incl. built in switchable Phono Preamp
- Reworked tonearm design & new headshell
- Anti-resonant ABS polymer main platter
- Ortofon quality OM5e cartridge
- High quality phono cables (1,23 m)
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dust cover with adjustable hinges
- Silicon belt with optimum damping
- Handmade in Europe
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Principle: Belt drive
- Speed Variance: 33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: 0.25% 45: 0.23%
- Signal to Noise: 65dB
- Platter: 300 mm with felt mat
- Tonearm: 8.6” aluminium
- Effective Arm Length: 218.5 mm
- Overhang: 22.0 mm
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 7.0 g
- Included Accessories: Dust cover, 7" single adapter
- Power Consumption: 4.5 Watts max
- Power Supply: 15V DC / 0.8A power supply
- Dimensions: 420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 3.5 kg net