The Pro-Ject RPM 10 Carbon uses a new extra heavy chassis which features a special CNC machined MDF plate that incorporates hard resin coated steel pellets to form an extra heavy precise sandwich construction. A special complex heat treatment and a carbon surface coating ensures superior low resonance levels.
The mass-loaded chassis is effectively decoupled from its surface via the included Ground it Carbon and its magnetic feet. With two magnets located in the feet, the turntable is practically floating. The studs in the feet are only used for keeping them centered. Due to this unique feature the turntable is perfectly decoupled from the surface it is placed on.
Full RPM 10 Setup with Ortofon Cadenza Red Cartridge - Video
We are offering Ortofon Cartridge Upgrades for 20% off the Cartridge Prices.
To see details of the Ortofon Cartridge Upgrades, please click the links below.
Combined with a new special polished aluminium platter with internal TPE damping and a vinyl layer on top, the inverted ceramic main bearing delivers an absolute stable turntable speed with extra low rumble.
The extra heavy outboard motor unit is equipped with a precise motor control and features a built-in switch between 33 & 45 rpm. Last but not least the non-compromise 10“ Evo tonearm with conical carbon-fibre armtube and inverted bearing design ensures perfect tracking, even with demanding cartridges. Highly flexible top-grade copper internal wiring. Delivered with topgrade 5P phono cable „Connect it CC“ with RCA plugs (XLR as an option).
What's In the box:
- RPM 10 Carbon (with or without Ortofon Cartridge Options)
- Pro-Ject Power Box RS Uni PSU (Black or White)
- Connect it 5P-CC Phono Cable
- Ground it Carbon
- Record puck
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply, spirit level
Pro-Ject RPM 10 - Product Features
- Advanced sandwich construction of plinth with combination of MDF, carbon fibre and steel pellets
- Plinth manufactured with thermo treatment
- Mass loaded subchassis design with magnetic feet
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball/plate
- 7,2kg acoustically inert aluminium platter with TPE damping and vinyl mat on the top
- DC power supply with AC motor
- Precise DC driven AC generator (Speed Box) built-in
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm switching
- Outboard motor construction with massive steel base
- Pre-mounted 10“ tonearm 10 cc Evolution
- 5P Connect it Phono CC cable with RCA plugs (XLR available as an option)
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Drive principle: Belt drive
- Platter: 14.4 kg aluminium (300 mm diameter)
- Mains bearing: Inverted stainless steel with ceramic ball/plate
- Speed drift: 33: +/- 0.11% I 45: +/- 0.10%
- Wow & flutter: 33: +/- 0.01% I 45: +/- 0.01%
- Signal to noise: 73dB
- Tonearm: 10” EVO carbon
- Effective arm length: 254 mm
- Effective arm mass: 8.5 g
- Overhang: 16 mm
- Tracking force: 10 - 35 mN
- Included accessories: 15 volts DC / 1600 mA power supply
- Power connection: 110/240 Volt - 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 15 Watts max / < 0.3 watt standby
- Dimensions: 480 x 210 x 330 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 22. kg net
- Weight (Base): 14.5 kg net