The Pro-Ject RPM 3 Carbon utilises evolutionary enhancements to improve the performance of RPM series: A low resonance chassis holds an inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability.
A 10“ S-shaped tonearm tube is made from carbon fibre, aluminium and resin. Using a complex 3-step process with heat treatment and 100bar pressure, arm tube rigidity is strenghtened, internal damping is maximized and resonances are reduced to a minimum. This makes the tonearm also suitable for MC cartridges. Additional features are a magnetic antiskating mechanism and a TPE-damped counterweight. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price and ultra-stylish look!
The RPM 3 Carbon is available with the Ortofon 2M-Silver cartridge. A super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance Pro-Ject Connect it E phono cable is included.
What's in the Box:
- RPM 3 Carbon (with Ortofon 2M-Silver)
- Connect it E Phono Cable
- Felt mat
- Adapter for 7“ singles
- Power supply
- Allen key, stylus pressure gauge
- Precision belt drive using free-standing synchronous motor
- Central mass point optimizes vibrancy behaviour
- Ultra precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- Platter made from MDF using vinyl mat
- 10” S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminium, resin utilising special heat and pressure treatments
- Magnetic antiskating
- Counterweight with TPE damping
- Available with Ortofon 2M Silver cartridge
- Three high-gloss colours (black, red, white)
- Lid available as an option