The Pro-Ject T2 W WiFi turntable intelligently enhances Pro-Ject's highly acclaimed T1 formula while introducing their own innovative Wi-Fi streaming technology. This groundbreaking feature enables seamless streaming to a wide range of modern network-enabled audio devices, including HiFi streamers, network-enabled home theater A/V receivers, and contemporary streaming loudspeakers.
Such versatility empowers you to effortlessly integrate the T2 W into any living space, taking modern lifestyle concepts to an entirely new level.
The T2 W has a high-quality dual stage split-passive MM phono preamp – this is the first time a Pro-Ject turntable has used an integrated phono-preamp of this level. Pro-Ject considered this a necessity in order to maximise the Wi-Fi performance.
Brand New Network Streaming
Pro-Ject have added the latest Wi-Fi technology into the package, including all the latest WLAN standards and 2x2 MIMO (multiple-input and multiple-output) allowing for theoretical speeds which are faster than modern, typical internet connections. And with MIMO you get maximum signal stability and protection against package and data loss.
All this is necessary, because with the T2 W you can either stream in standard compressed format – enabling maximum compatibility – or in 24bit/48kHz lossless. All this is multiroom capable as well, meaning you could send hundreds of audio streams to as many receiving devices as you like, before the T2 W multi-core CPU or Wi-Fi bandwidth start to crackle down.
The new "Pro-Ject Control" App offers a fast and intuitive user experience, while the Wi-Fi setup can be effortlessly accomplished through modern BLE functionality, simplifying the setup process.
What's in the Box:
- T2 W with Sumiko Raimier Cartridge
- Felt mat
- Singles Adapter
- Power Supply
- Phono RCA Cable
- NEW Works with most UPNP network enabled streaming products (Smart TVs, home theater A/V receivers, streaming loudspeakers)
- NEW Latest Wi-Fi technology and standards, 2.4/5GHz with 2x2 MIMO, up to 866 mbps speed (= 346 concurrent 24/48 lossless audio streams)
- NEW Standard lossy and optional lossless stream - up to 24bit/48kHz (see our compatibility FAQ)
- NEW "Pro-Ject Control" App
- NEW Multiroom capable
- NEW High-quality dual-stage split-passive MM phono preamp
- NEW 9“ highly precise one-piece aluminium tonearm
- NEW Spring based anti-skating system
- NEW Counterweight with nickel finish
- NEW larger chassis for higher stability
- NEW Preadjusted Sumiko Rainier (MSRP 175€)
- NEW 10mm, 1,7kg zero-resonance glass platter
- Speed control with electronic speed switch
- Acrylic dustcover with adjustable hinges
- Semi-symmetrical phono cable with metal connectors
- Available in high gloss Black, satin White and Walnut
- Handmade in Europe
- Speed: 33, 45 RPM (electronic speed change)
- Principle: Belt drive
- Speed Variance: 33: 0.6% 45: 0.5%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: 0.19% 45: 0.17% Platter: 10mm thick, 1.7kg heavy glass platter with felt mat
- Main Bearing: Stainless Steel / Brass
- Signal to Noise: 67dB
- Tonearm: 9" Aluminium
- Effective Arm Length: 230 mm
- Overhang: 22.0 mm
- Effective Tonearm Mass: 9.5 g
- WLAN Standards: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2x2 MIMO; 2.4/5GHz
- Included Accessories: dustcover, feltmat, singles adapter, power supply, phono RCA cable
- Power Supply: 15V / 800 mA DC, universal power supply
- Power Consumption: 4.5 W / <2W in network stand-by
- Dimensions: 542 x 300 x 412mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 5.5 kg net