The Q Acoustics 3010i bookshelf speaker is the smallest speaker in the 3000i range. Derived from the multi award-winning 2000 series, the 3000i series boasts new standards of sonic performance, thanks to a clever new tweeter and drive units to deliver an unrivalled and more open soundstage.
This ensures you can hear the very best of your music throughout your chosen room. Suitable for both HiFi and home cinema use, the 3010i bookshelf speakers offer complete flexibility in set up and are available in a range of finishes to ensure they compliment your environment.
- Multi award winning ultra compact 3010 builds upon its outstanding performance and adds another level of excellence. Achieved by the new 3000i Series, 2 in 1 Concentric Advanced Ring Dome tweeter, new Aramid Fibre/Paper cones for the 4 inch bass unit, uprated audiophile crossover components and a stronger, lower resonance cabinet.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex, Bass Unit: 100mm, Treble Unit: 25mm
- Sensitivity: 86dB, Recommended Power: 15 - 75w, Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 68Hz - 22kHz, Nominal Impedance: 6ohm, Minimum Impedance: 6ohm
- Includes: (2) Q Acoustics 3010 Bookshelf Speakers, (2) Magnetic Speaker Grills, (2) Port Bungs, (1) User Manual, (8) Rubber Speaker Grips
Punchy & Agile Sound
At the heart of the 3010i are new drive units. Starting at the top, the new Ring Dome tweeter provides a more accurate response, for precise reproduction of even the most subtle aspects of music. The tweeter unit is decoupled from the rest of the cabinet, meaning that it isn't affected by vibration from the bass unit. Reducing vibration in the cabinet is extremely important in delivering the purest sound. A marked improvement from the 3000 series predecessor is the new Aramid fibre/paper woofer cone is light, rigid, and helps give the 3010i's their punchy, agile sound quality.
HiFi or Home Cinema? The 3010s Have it Covered.
The 3010i is suitable for both hi-fi music and home cinema with the addition of a centre speaker and a subwoofer, both which are available from the 3000i range. An ideal match is the 3090Ci centre speaker and 3060S subwoofer. The 3010s can also be stand or wall mounted, using the dedicated 3000ST stand or 3000WB wall brackets that have been developed by Q Acoustics to achieve the ultimate audio response from the 3010i bookshelf speakers.
Award-Winning Home Cinema Experience
The 3010i bookshelf speakers are the heart of the 3000i Series 5.1 System. Combine two pairs of the 3010i's, a centre channel and subwoofer and you have an instant home cinema package.
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass Unit: 100mm
- Treble Unit: 25mm
- Frequency Response: 68Hz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 6ohm
- Minimum Impedance: 6ohm
- Sensitivity: 86dB
- Recommended Power: 15 - 75w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Dimensions H/D/W mm: 235 x 200 x 150
- Weight: 3.6kg