Thanks to the Amphion Argon1 - Bookshelf Speakers you can experience truthful and complete sound representation typically associated with much larger home speakers.
The strengths of the Argon1 loudspeakers are their reference-speaker quality midrange resolution and surprising bass response. With these bookshelf speakers you can enjoy a powerful, yet remarkably detailed 3D sound in small to middle-sized rooms. Argon1 bookshelves offer you the typical features of Amphion Loudspeakers – neutral and musical sound reproduction.
Argon1 bookshelf loudspeakers are suitable for a full range 2.1 reference system, 5.1 surround sound home theater, or a nearfield desktop setup. In any listening situation, you can enjoy uncoloured, natural sound that will allow you to dive deeper into your favorite recordings and discover music nuances you never thought could be revealed by such a small box.
Argon1 bookshelf speakers rely on the laws of acoustic design and not on “sound enhancement” electronics that interfere the signal path. This allows you to position them with ease, setting them in rooms with various characteristics, yet still keeping optimum performance. Argon1 loudspeakers guarantee high-resolution sound and music transparency throughout the whole home environment.
- The reference quality midrange resolution and low reaching bass response are its forte.
- Allows you to enjoy the same qualities from your computer-based desktop system.
- Performance benefits from a first-rate signal chain as well as from modest amplifiers.
- Handles any room positioning, room conditions, genres, and source material.
- Operating principle: Two-way, vented
- Drivers: 1" titanium tweeter - 5.25" paper woofer
- Weight: 7 kg (15 lbs)
- Crossover Point: 1600 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Frequency Response: 45 – 25.000 Hz -6dB
- Power Recommendation: 25 – 150 watts