The AudioLab 8300MB Power Amplifier houses 250W of pure, balanced amplification. 8300MB’s full power output is delivered into any loudspeaker load – unconditionally. Massive reserves of power are available for high current drive capability to power and control the mightiest of speakers. This latest development of the audiolab range now features a fully balanced power stage making the most of the balanced XLR inputs. This makes 8300MB a perfect match for the M-DAC using its balanced outputs, even over long cables.
The 8300MB is quite possibly the perfect example of audiolab’s goal to effortlessly reproduce music with exquisite detail. Not only is 8300MB an extremely powerful amplifier, offering 250W of pure power with high current drive capability, but it also features a fully balanced power stage.
Internally the 8300MB is arranged as two complete power amplifiers which are bridge coupled to the loudspeaker terminals. Each power amplification stage is fed from one of the terminals of the balanced input, therefore the 8300MB operates as a fully balanced amplifier right through to the speaker output.
The benefits are a high level of noise rejection and lower transient distortion plus the ability of the amplifier to draw maximum current from the power supply as required to follow the musical waveform accurately.
It all adds up to a startlingly vivid and highly impactful musical performance that will put more energy into your loudspeakers as well as control them like never before.
What's in the Box?
- The AudioLab 8300MB
- One IEC Power Cable for your Area
- Instruction Manual
- Rated Power Output: 250W RMS (8Ω), 350W RMS (4Ω)
- Peak Power Output: 450W RMS (4Ω)
- Gain: 29dB
- Inputs: XLR, RCA
- Outputs: Speaker
- Input Sensitivity: 1500mV
- Input Impedance: 44KΩ (balanced), 22KΩ (unbalanced)
- Power Bandwidth: 5Hz - 60kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz ~20kHz -0.3dB ,ref. 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.00%
- Intermodulation Distortion (IM): 0.03%
- Transient Intermodulation Distortion (TID): 0.03%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N): 110dB
- Damping Factor: 200
- Dimensions: 216 x 150 x 379mm
- Net Weight: 9.5kg