The AudioLab 8300XP Power Amplifier is a classic audiolab stereo power amplifier, with a sound as clean and crisp as its minimalist exterior.
Delivering 140W per channel into 8 Ohms, the 8300XP is capable of driving even the toughest of loudspeakers with sure-footed authority, combining audiolab’s class-leading neutrality with an unerring ability to engage the listener throughout a musical performance.
Exemplary build quality and reliability ensure that this is a power amp for all seasons, its versatility increased by a choice of balanced XLR and single-ended RCA inputs, bi-wire speaker terminals and a pair of 12v trigger inputs. Internal circuit components are of the highest quality, right down to the power and signal wiring, which is made of ultra-pure OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) copper – all in aid of minimising distortion and maximising sonic clarity.
Flexibility is further enhanced by the ability to add a second 8300XP and operate in bridged mode, thus increasing the power output to 480W per channel into 8 Ohms. All audiolab amplifiers are gain-matched, ensuring perfect integration with other audiolab components.
Thrilling to listen to and uterly dependable, the 8300XP is a genuine audio thoroughbred – the perfect partner for audiolan’s 8300CD, or peerless M-DAC range.
What's in the Box?
- The AudioLab 8300XP
- One IEC Power Cable for your Area
- Instruction Manual
- Rate power output: 140W RMS (8Ω <1% THD, 1kHZ stereo), 230W RMS (4Ω <1% THD, 1kHZ stereo), 480W RMS (8Ω <1% THD, 1kHZ bridge)
- Gain: 9dB @ 1kHz (stereo), 36dB @ 1kHz (bridge)
- Input Sensitivity: 1100mV
- Input Impedance: 15k (balanced) 10k (unbalanced)
- Frequency Response -3dB: 20Hz - 80kHz
- +/-1dB: 20Hz - 30kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 0.004% (20W, ref. 1kHZ)
- Intermodulation Distortion (IM): 0.004% (20W, ref. 7kHz + 60Hz)
- Transient Inermodulation Distortion (TID): 113dB (A Weighted, ref. 140W)
- Signal-to-noise Ratio (S/N): 140W / 113dB
- Damping Factor: 160
- Power Requirement: 240V ~ 50-60Hz, 230V ~ 50-60Hz, 115V ~ 50-60Hz, 100V ~ 50-60Hz
- Dimension (mm) (WxHxD): 444 x 149 x 367
- Carton Size (mm) (WxHxD): 550 x 260 x 580
- Weight: 16Kg (Net) 18.5Kg (Gross)