The Dynaudio Esotar 2 650 is a medium sized reference grade mid/ woofer designed to be utilized in ultra-high performance 2-way or 3-way autosound systems. The driver exhibits a very linear frequency response and excellent dispersion up to 3.5 kHz, even at 60 degrees offaxis.
This, combined with the extremely low distortion and the linear impedance, makes it possible to achieve amazing results in a wide range of systems or applications. The driver may also integrate with a subwoofer.
The Esotar 2 650 is a simple load for the amplifier and the use of an impedance correction circuit will make it an even easier load to drive.
The low suspension compliance makes the driver suitable for small enclosures as typical of automotive installations, while also allowing for free-air mounting without a dedicated enclosure, e.g. in a rear deck or in a door.
- Geometrically optimized one-piece cone diaphragm for controlled dispersion and improved transient and phase response
- Large 75 mm voice coil ensures high power handling and superb dynamics
- Powerful internal double magnet system with neodymium magnet and vented pole piece
- Aluminium voice coil wire provides for a low moving mass and perfect control of the cone, and is wound on Kapton former
- Rigid die-cast frame with aerodynamically shaped ribs to reduce back-wave reflections
- Materials and parameters are optimized for the harsh environmental conditions in a car
- Smooth high-frequency roll-off
- Natural midrange reproduction
- Incredible midbass impact free of coloration or distortion
- Nominal Long Term IEC - 200 W
- Transient (10ms) - 1000 W
- Voice Coil Diameter - 75mm
- Voice Coil Height - 14mm
- Impedance - 4 Ω
- Recommended Frequency Range - 50 - 4000Hz
- Net Weight - 1.25 Kg
- Overall Dimensions - ø 169 x 78mm