The Amphion Argon3S - Bookshelf Speakers bring to the home audio environment the same technologies which allow sound engineers and artists to “see” deeper into their recordings. Studio monitoring technologies are within reach of music lovers who wish to hear their favorite music as the artist intended.
Amphion Argon3S provides home audio enthusiasts with an unprecedented level of naturalness, musicality, life-like imaging, precision, and detail. Professionals in recording and mastering studios utilise the details daily to produce the magic for music lovers all over the world.
With the Argon3S, you can enjoy a wide sweet spot with an impressive stereo image, and still, keep the accurate balance even at low listening levels. The clear and transparent mids, smooth highs, and an incredibly honest bass response would please your ears either in a high-end stereo setup or 2.1 and 5.1 home theater systems.
Audition an Argon3S bookshelf loudspeaker for yourself, and be prepared for countless hours of listening pleasure, while discovering new details and nuances – even in your favorite songs you thought you knew by heart. Enjoy studio-quality sound in the comfort of your own living room.
- Brings studio monitoring technologies to music lovers to hear music as the artist intended.
- Provides home audio enthusiasts with an unprecedented level of sonic excitement.
- Robust construction, design elegance, stylish finish match its performance transparency.
- Almost completely insensitive to the acoustics of your listening room.
Colour Options - Speaker Grids
Amphion offer many colour options for the speaker grids. Argon 1 Model to Illustrate.
- Operating principle: Two-way, passive radiator
- Drivers: 1" titanium tweeter - 6.5" aluminium woofer
- Weight: 12 kg (26 lbs)
- Crossover Point: 1600 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Frequency Response: 38 – 25.000 Hz -6dB
- Power Recommendation: 50 – 150 watts