The Audison Prima APBX 10 DS has a 10” subwoofer loaded in a 12-litre sealed enclosure. It is dedicated to the highest performing Prima systems, using the Prima AP1 D amplifier for the sub section. The speaker’s mechanical excursion of more than 18 mm provides for incredible authority, while the refined Thiele & Small parameter set-up provides the ideal balance for all music genres.
Audison APBX 10 DS - Product Features
- Ultra-low profile (5.6 in. / 142 mm) box with sealed design perfectly tuned to fully exploit the APS 10 D driver.
- 2S² (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose between Down-Firing mounting to increase the low-frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
- Leveling feet with velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the carpet while maintaining easy removal.
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts and a Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the impedance as required and provides a quick release.
- Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
- Special designed cone-dustcap-basket geometry which guarantees a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one-way).
- Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent treated paper 10 in. cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Specifically developed to be combined with either the AP8.9 bit (2 CH + 2 CH bridged), AP5.9 bit (Sub CH) or AP4.9 bit/AP4 D (2 CH bridged) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- Sturdy metal grid included for a total protection of the subwoofer driver.
- Comp - REFLEX SUB BOX
- Subwoofer size - 250mm (10")
- Subwoofer Voice coil Ø - 60mm (2.36")
- Output power (RMS) - 400 W Continuous Power, 800 W Peak Power
- Impedance - 4 Ω + 4 Ω
- Sub box size - 472mm (18.58") x 334mm (13.15") x 120mm (4.72")
- Magnet - High density flux ferrite
- Cone - Cotton-Fibre pressed paper
- Weight of one component - 8.63 Kg (19.03 lb)