Gladen Aerospace is a philosophy that is about the realization of the perfect Hifi sound in your vehicle. Without compromise and cost constraints, ultimate car hifi products have been realized here.
In Aerospace 10, the exceptional bass performance was achieved through a variety of technical innovations. These include a multilayer compound membrane, an extremely powerful neodymium magnet system and a computer-optimized cast basket.
All components of the subwoofer are lovingly handcrafted and assembled in Germany.
Condition - Good
The condition of these subwoofers are good. They are used of course and still have material on the mounting surface from installation. Visually, they are very good with no obvious signs of wear.
These subwoofers are collection only as we do not have the original boxes or packaging to send them. Click "Reserve Now" to buy the item and we'll contact you to organise collection.
We are more than happy to speak to you about this subwoofer if you want to call us on: 01489 578951
- Recommended Volume: 30 Litres
- Box Resonance Frequency (FT): 46 Hz
- X-Max Linear (+/-): 15 mm
- X-Max (+/-): 25 mm
- DC Resistance (Rdc): 3.3 Ω
- Nominal Impedance (ZN): 4 Ω
- Resonance Frequency (fs): 34.54 Hz
- Voice Coil Diameter: 65 mm
- Mechanical Q Factor (Qms): 10.8
- Electrical Q Factor (Qes): 0.6
- Total Q Factor (Qts): 0.56
- Moving Mass (md): 104.31 g
- Effective Piston Area (Sm): 346 cm2
- Mechanical Resistance (Rms): 2.1 kg/s
- Compliance (Cms): 0.2
- Force Factor (BL): 11.2 Tm
- Equivalent Air Volume (Vas): 34.23 dm3
- Efficiency (η): 0.23 %
- SPL 1W/1m: 85.58 dB
- SPL 2.83V/1m: 89.43 dB
- External Diameter: 279 mm / 10.99 inch
- Installation Diameter: 236 mm / 9.29 inch
- Installation Depth: 147 mm / 5.79 inch