The BlackVue Power Magic Battery B-130X is an advanced mobile power source that charges when the vehicle is running and provides continuous 12V or 24V power when parked overnight.
When the vehicle’s ignition is switched off and the car is unattended, the BlackVue dash cam will automatically enter Parking Mode, monitoring events and only recording footage when triggered by motion or impact.
The B-130X uses LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) technology and can withstand extreme temperatures, go through more charge cycles, and is kinder to the environment than a traditional Lithium-ion battery.
- Automatically powers BlackVue dash cams in Parking Mode
- Hardwire or plug & play via cigarette lighter socket
- Extended Operation – 24 hours of constant recording
- 12V/24V for cars and commercial vehicles
- 40 mins charge time when hardwired, 80 mins via cigarette lighter socket
- Battery Manager App for iOS & Android
- 5V USB Output for accessory charging
Simple Plug and Play or Hardware Installation
The Power Magic Ultra Battery B-130X can be installed in two ways:
- Simple Installation: Just plug the B-130X into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle. It will charge in approximately 80 minutes.
- Hardwired Installation: For the fastest charging speed, connect the B-130X to the vehicles electrical system. It will charge in approximately 40 minutes.
Battery Manager App
The BlackVue Battery Manager app for iOS & Android is available free-of-charge, allowing the user to visualise the status of the battery.
When charging, the app displays the charge percentage, charging voltage and the time remaining until full charge is achieved. When the ignition is off, the app will display the amount of time left in Parking Mode before depletion of the battery, based on the current power consumption of the dash cam.
What's in the Box?
- Power Magic Ultra Battery (B-130X)
- Cigarette Lighter Plug Power Cable (male)
- Output Cable for Dashcam (Female cigarette lighter socket)
- Hardwiring Power Cable
- Dashcam Hardwiring Power Cable
- Fuse Tap Kit (3 types)
- 2 Velcro Strips
- User Manual
|Capacity||12.8 V / 7,500 mAh / 96 Wh|
|Product Dimensions||152.7mm (W) X 206.0mm (L) X 33.6mm (H) / 1,537g|
|Operation Temperature||Charging Temperature: 0 °C − 45 °C (32 °F − 113 °F)|
|Discharging Temperature: -10 °C − 60 °C (14 °F − 140 °F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 °C − 45 °C (-4 °F − 113 °F)|
|High Temp Cut Off||High temperature: Approx. 80 °C (176 °F) / Low temperature: Below 0 °C (32 °F)|
|Input Power||12V System: Cigarette lighter plug: 11 V–18 V / 7.2 A (max) - Hardwired: 11 V–18 V / 13.0 A (max)|
|24V System: Cigarette lighter plug: 22.5 V–30 V / 3.6 A (max) - Hardwired: 22.5 V–30 V / 6.4 A (max)|
|Power Consumption Hour||Cigarette Lighter Plug: 14.2 V / 5 A - Approx 90 Mins|
|Hardwired: 14.2 V / 9 A - Approx 50 Mins|
|Hours of Use||Approx. 30 hours (based on a single dashcam that consumes 3 W)|
|Output Current / Quiescent Current||Dashcam Port: 11 V–14.2 V / 2 A (max)|
|Others||USB Port: 4.75V–5.2 V / 2A (max)|