The Amphion Argon0 Desktop Speaker uses premium design and components. The only modest thing about it is its looks. The Argon0 home audio speaker is the smaller brother of the Argon1.
Shortlist an Argon0 if you are in the market for a world-class, mini home audio speaker for a small room or a desktop setup. The Argon0 is a great choice if you intend to build a full-range 2.1 or 5.1 reference home theater system. Connect it to your TV and enjoy the whole media content a modern television offers in an easy and interactive way. Reference-quality midrange resolution leads to enjoyable clarity even at the lowest listening levels.
The Argon0 is one of the most natural, neutral-sounding home audio speakers commercially available. A very high level of transparency means that you can hear deeper into your favourite recordings. Even if Argon0 benefits from a first-rate signal chain, surprising results can also be achieved with reasonably modest amplifiers.
The studio-grade nearfield performance of Argon0 desktop loudspeakers creates enjoyable opportunities to dive into the pleasures of high-end computer audio.
- Argon0 is small premium design, and the only modest thing about it is its looks.
- Modern look, fabulous finish, and is just right for desktop or television listening.
- Compact, rear-ported design, delivering sound way above its price-point.
- 3-D soundstage that belies their size, and a distinct lack of room-reflection points.
Colour Options - Speaker Grids
Amphion offer many colour options for the speaker grids. Argon 1 Model to Illustrate.
- Operating Principle: Two-way, Vented
- Drivers: 1" Titanium Tweeter - 4.5" Aluminium Woofer
- Crossover Point: 1600 Hz
- Impendance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Frequency Response: 50 – 25.000 Hz -6dB
- Power Recommendation: 25 – 120 W
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 259 x 132 x 220 mm
- Weight: 5kg (11 lbs)