The Amphion Helium410 - Desktop Loudspeakers are for people looking for small and discrete speakers to use in their home.
The Helium410 loudspeakers fit any home environment, both audio-wise and aesthetically. These come in a variety of colour options, allowing you to blend them with any decor and listening application.
Desktop speakers work equally well either for “nearfield” music listening on your desk or watching your favourite television shows or movies on the large screen in the living room. They can vary from emotionally immersive nearfields paired with your computer, to a room-filling sound system providing a wide and even listening area when watching TV and films.
Even working in a simple 2-channel home audio setup, Helium410 loudspeakers deliver a surprisingly audible 3-dimensional soundstage and correct placement of voices.
David Sized | Goliath Power
Helium410 loudspeakers are engineered and handmade in Finland with the utmost perfection and attention-to-detail. These home audio speakers utilise custom Uniformly Directive Diffusion (U|D|D) technology which controls the sound dispersion – ensuring sound clarity even when the speakers are placed close to boundaries, such as desktops, TV tops, bookshelves, windows, or side/back walls.
The natural clear sound provided by Helium410 desktop loudspeakers remains balanced and pristine even at whisper-like listening levels. This makes the speakers ideal for late night movie watching or enjoyable background music listening, while still keeping the emotional impact of the film soundtrack or your favourite music.
Despite being small, Helium410 loudspeakers sound full-bodied and work nicely without a subwoofer. Their clear, natural voice band is pure joy even when music is played via modern streaming services such as Spotify.
- Compact and easy to place with a wide, even listening-area for TV and movie applications.
- Timeless appearance with and variety of color options allow you to blend it with any decor.
- Despite its small size, it sounds full-bodied and works nicely without a subwoofer.
- In addition to conventional sources, it operates seamlessly with modern streaming applications.
Colour Options - Speaker Grids
Amphion offer many colour options for the speaker grids. Argon 1 to Illustrate.
- Operating principle: Two-way, vented
- Drivers: 1" titanium tweeter - 4.5" paper woofer
- Weight: 4 kg (9 lbs)
- Crossover Point: 1600 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Frequency Response: 52 – 25.000 Hz -6dB
- Power Recommendation: 20 – 80 watts