The Amphion Helium520 - Floorstanding Speakers are an optimum price vs quality solution for any home environment. The Helium520 speakers are known for their honest but still forgiving sound, revealing fine details and still handling less-than-perfect source material.
Technology and Application
Employing Uniformly Directive Diffusion (UDD) technology, Helium520 loudspeakers, deliver a wide and even sound dispersion. In this way, all sonic anomalies caused by walls, floor, and ceiling reflections are minimised. Therefore, allowing you to hear less of your room and more of your favourite music.
Slim, elegant, and easy to position, Helium520 speakers adapt to your acoustic and aesthetic requirements. They come in wide variety of colour options which helps them easily blend into your home interior and satisfy family tastes. Whether with your television system in the living room or hi-fi setup in your bedroom, Helium520 loudspeakers always bring optimal sound enjoyment.
Lithe Looks, Mighty Punch
Helium520 ‘floorstanders’ may appear lithe and pretty, but they pack a mighty punch. They are truly exceptional speakers, offering a rare combination of warmth, neutrality, coherence, and fine sonic imaging. Their advanced acoustics design, high-quality components, and low crossover point allow you to enjoy remarkable midrange resolution that remains firm even at low night-time listening levels.
- Slim-line, elegant styling, and easy to place, with excellent musical communication.
- Superior coherence, precise imaging, and neutral tone balance are its hallmark qualities.
- Able to reveal great detail in quality recordings as well as handle mediocre source material.
- Equipped with all Amphion’s proprietary technologies and signature crossover point approach.
- Operating Principle: Two-Way, Vented
- Drivers: 1" Titanium Tweeter - 2x 5.25" Paper Woofer
- Crossover Point: 1600 Hz
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 40 – 25,000 Hz -6dB
- Power Recommendation: 10 – 150 W
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth): 1072 x 218 x 270 mm
- Weight: 17 kg (38 lbs)