A Hegel H190 - Integrated Amplifier, running through a pair of Dynaudio Evoke 20 - Standmount speakers.
Available with optional Chord RumourX Speaker Cables in 2 Meter and 4 Meter lengths. (These are bare wires, not terminated)
For full details and product specifications, please click on the following links:
- Amplifier - Hegel H190 - Integrated Amplifier - £3400
- Speakers - Dynaudio Evoke 20 - Standmount Speakers £1900
- Cables - Chord RumourX - Speaker Cables - £20 per metre (bare cable)
Amplifier - Hegel H190 - Integrated Amplifier
The Hegel H190 Integrated Stereo Amplifier has DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) streaming capabilities that can play music from any streaming platform including Apple AirPlay. With configurable inputs, a high-end DAC (Digital Analogue Converter), and a front-facing headphone output you can enjoy the ease of use with ultimate sound quality. Available in anodised Black aluminium or White with an OLED display, the H190 is beautiful enough to be the centerpiece in any system.
With a damping factor of over 4000, the Hegel H190 is powerful enough to drive almost any loudspeaker currently on the market. Plug in your loudspeakers and start streaming music over Apple AirPlay, or any other DLNA streamer, quickly and easily. The high-end DAC ensures precision decoding, providing the best foundation of sound for your entire set up. The 2x150 watt SoundEngine2 error canceling amplifier prevents distortion and preserves the details and dynamic range in the original music signal.
- Power Output: 2 x 150 W into 8 Ω
- Minimum Load: 2 Ω
- Analog Inputs: 1 x balanced (XLR), 2 x unbalanced (RCA)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x coaxial (BNC), 1 x coaxial (RCA), 3 x optical, 1 x USB, 1 x Network
- Line level Output: 1 x unbalanced fixed (RCA), 1 x unbalanced variable (RCA)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz - 100 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: More than 100 dB
- Crosstalk: Less than -100 dB
- Distortion: Less than 0.01% @ 25 W/8 Ω/1 kHz
- Intermodulation: Less than 0.01% (19 kHz + 20 kHz)
- Damping Factor: More than 4000 (main power output stage)
- Dimensions incl feet: 12 cm x 43 cm x 41 cm (HxWxD), 19 kg
Hegel H190 Integrated Amplifier - Colour Options
Speakers - Dynaudio Evoke 20 - Standmount Speakers
The Dynaudio Evoke 20 - Standmount Speakers are full-size stand-mounted speakers designed for almost any room size. Its powerful 180mm mid/bass driver ensures it can flex its muscles when power is needed, while its 28mm soft-dome tweeter takes care of the finer details. Of course, its Danish design looks excellent wherever you put it.
The Dynaudio Evoke 20 has been designed by people who love music. They’ve crafted it from hundreds of hours of intensive measuring and listening – real listening, to real music, in real rooms. So when you play your collection, you know you’re hearing what they heard… something new.
Dynaudio Evoke 20 - Standmount Speakers - Colour Options
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V/1m)
- IEC Power Handling: 180W
- Impedance: 6 Ω
- Frequency Response (±3dB): 40Hz–23kHz
- Box Principle: Bass reflex rear ported
- Crossover: 2-way
- Crossover Frequency: 3200Hz
- Crossover Topology: 2nd order
- Woofer: 18cm MSP cone
- Tweeter: 28mm Cerotar with Hexis
- Weight: 9.9kg/21.8lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 215 x 380 x 307mm
- Dimensions with feet/grille (W x H x D): 215 x 380 x 317mm
Cables - Chord Company RumourX Speaker Cables
Chord Rumour was the second attempt at producing a speaker cable. The first being a copper and polyethylene flat design in single and bi-wire configuration called Myth/Legend. Chord were also investigating speaker cables that used silver-plated conductors in combination with PTFE insulation and had been experimenting with twisted pair conductor configurations, as at the time, heavy gauge parallel conductors were the standard for speaker cables.
By twisting the conductors together, the noise floor of the system could be improved. An ideal twist ratio could be achieved and the cable designed around this.
- Conductor: Silver-plated OFC
- Insulation: XLPE
- Configuration: Twisted pair
- Shielding: None. PVC outer jacket
- AWG: 16
- mm2: 1.31
- Diameter: 6mm