A Pro-Ject MaiA S2 Integrated Amplifier partnered to a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC turntable. Running through a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Standmount speakers.
We are offering 10% off this package.
Available with optional Chord LeylineX Speaker Cables in 2 Meter and 4 Meter lengths. (These are bare wires, not terminated)
For full details and product specifications, please click on the following links:
- Source - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC - Turntable - £299
- Amplifier - Pro-Ject MaiA S2 - Integrated Amplifier - £499
- Speakers - Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 - Standmount Speakers £249
- Cables - Chord Leyline X Cables - £5 per metre
Source - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Turntable
The new Debut Carbon DC has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables is growing again.
The most obvious improvement is the inclusion of a carbon tube for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance.
The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC is available in one colour only, which is black.
- 8.6” carbon tonearm
- Increased platter size with more weight
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability.
- New TPE motor suspension
- Felt mat
- Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge
- Dust cover included
Amplifier - Pro-Ject MaiA S2 Integrated Amplifier
The Pro-Ject MaiA S2 with modern looks, a new all-aluminium case and improved board layout. The astonishing feature-set remains the same as before.
Despite its small size, 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously:
- High-quality phono MM + high output MC preamp
- 3 analogue line level inputs (2x RCA, 1x 3,5mm jack)
- XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz input for computer audio
- Digital coax input (up to 24bit/192kHz)
- 2 Toslink inputs (up to 24bit/96kHz)
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming (aptX capable) input with dedicated antenna
The improved case and board layout result in better shielding of electromagnetical interference further improving the already excellent audio performance: No matter which input you choose, a real musical sound with lifelike characteristics is guaranteed.
Pro-Ject MaiA S2 Integrated Amplifier - Colour Options
Speakers - Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Standmount Speakers
The Diamond 12.1 is perfect for 2-channel hi-fi systems, thanks to its intricate performance but also compact and capable for immersive home theatre. The DIAMOND 12.1 is designed and certified to perform, regardless of room size and application.
Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Speakers - Colour Options
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reﬂex
- Transducer Complement: 2-way
- Bass Driver: 5" (130mm) Advanced PP Cone
- Treble Driver: 1" (25mm) Textile Dome
- AV Shield: No
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 88dB
- Recommended Ampliﬁer Power: 20 - 100W
- Peak SPL: 96dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω Compatible
- Minimum Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response(+/-3dB): 65Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass Extension (-6dB): 60Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz
- Cabinet Volume (in litres): 8.2L
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ): 312 x 180mm x (250+28) mm
- Net Weight: 6.8kg/pcs
Cables - Chord Company Leyline X Speaker Cables
Chord Leyline speaker cable came into being during the first wave of home A/V set-ups. Amplifiers for all rooms were often fitted in one place. This meant long (and sometimes very long) runs of speaker cable throughout the structure. It also meant that the cable had to be discrete and affordable.
- Conductor: Tinned Stranded Oxygen Free Copper
- Insulation: HD-PE
- Configuration: Twisted pair
- Shielding: None. Low smoke, zero halogen, outer jacket
- AWG: 16AWG*1P, 19/29AWG
- mm2: 1.31
- Diameter: 6mm