An AudioLab 6000A Integrated Amplifier partnered to a Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Evo turntable. Running through a pair of Dynaudio Emit 10 - Standmount speakers.
We are offering 10% off this package.
Available with optional Chord Sarsen Speaker Cables in 2 Meter and 4 Meter lengths. (These are bare wires, not terminated)
For full details and product specifications, please click on the following links:
- Source - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Evo - Turntable - £499
- Amplifier - AudioLab 6000A - Integrated Amplifier - £649
- Speakers - Dynaudio Emit 10 - Standmount Speakers £630
- Cables - Chord Sarsen Speaker Cables - £8 per metre (bare cable)
Source - Pro-Ject Debut Carbon Evo Turntable
The Debut Carbon is already nearly the perfect turntable, especially considering the price badge and the used materials. Pro-Ject have done a lot of research to make the Debut Carbon even better and their main objective has not changed over the years.
The Pro-Ject Debut Carbon EVO focuses on the core aspects that make a turntable sound great. Technically correct design - expert craftsmanship - handmade in the EU. This turntable is built to last you a lifetime. Additional features that might negatively impact the overall audio performance or longevity are left out.
- Nominal Speeds: 33/45 r.p.m *** 78 r.p.m. optional
- Speed Variance: 33: ±0.50% 45: ±0.60%
- Wow and Flutter: 33: ±0.17% 45: ±0.15%
- Signal to Noise: 68dB
- Effective tonearm mass: 6g
- Effective tonearm length: 8.6" ( 218.5 mm)
- Overhang: 18.5 mm
- Power Consumption: 4 W/ 0 W in Stand-By
- Outboard Power Supply: 15V / 0 – 0.8 mA DC (set at 0.5 mA), universal power supply
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 415 x 118 x 320 mm, dust cover open 415 x 365 x 405mm
- Weight: 5.6 kg
- Dimensions packaging (W x H x D): 488 x 235 x 393 mm
Amplifier - AudioLab 6000A - Integrated Amplifier
The AudioLab 6000A - Integrated Amplifier features digital and analogue sources, wireless connectivity for portable devices, a phono stage to cater for vinyl playback, amplification for headphones as well as speakers. That’s a lot to pack in, whilst keeping performance high and the price tag affordable – and yet, that’s exactly what the 6000A delivers.
- Gain (max.): +8dB (Line), +55dB (Phono MM)
- Input Sensitivity: 720mV (Line, Volume = 0dB), 3.1mV (Phono MM, Volume=0dB)
- Input Impedance: 10K (Line), 47K//100pF (Phono MM)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.0004% (Line, 1KHz @ 2V, Volume = 0dB)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-0.1dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ration (S/N): > 110dB (Line, A-weighted), >76dB (Phono MM, A-weighted)
- D to A converter: ES9018K2M
- Rated Max. Power Output: 2 X 50W (8Ω, THD<1%), 2 X 75W (4Ω, THD<1%)
- Dimensions (mm) (W x H x D): 445 x 80 x 330mm including feet, terminals and controls
- Weight: 7.8kg (Net)
AudioLab 6000A Integrated Amplifier - Colour Options
Speakers - Dynaudio Emit 10 - Standmount Speakers
The Dynaudio Emit 10 is a compact standmount speaker that utilises technology from the Flagship Dynaudio Confidence, Contour i and Evoke series. It has been designed and perfected to be the ideal model for smaller rooms and for use in a home cinema system.
Designed and engineered at Dynaudio's HQ in Denmark, the Emit 10 has been developed and crafted by the same people behind their award-winning high-end models.
Delving into the details, you’ll find a 14cm MSP (Magnesium Silicate Polymer) mid-bass unit. MSP is a material that Dynaudio have developed themselves, and have been using for decades. It provides exactly the right mixture of weight, stiffness and damping ability for precise control without losing power, which is essential when a driver is reproducing both low-bass and crucial midrange frequencies.
Dynaudio Emit 10 - Standmount Speakers - Colour Options
- Sensitivity: 85dB (2.83V/1m)
- IEC Power Handling: 150 watt
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 64Hz - 25kHz (-6 dB 52 Hz - 35 Khz)
- Box Principle: Bass reflex rear double flared port
- Crossover: 2-way
- Crossover Frequency: 3700 Hz
- Crossover Topology: 1st order tweeter / 2nd order woofer
- Tweeter: Cerotar soft dome with Hexis
- Midrange / Woofer: 14 cm MSP
- Weight (Pcs): 6.43kg / 14.2 lb
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 X 290 X 271.5 mm
- Dimensions with feet/grill (W x H x D): 170 X 290 X 284.5 mm
- Packaged Dimensions: 482 X 405 X 400mm (Pair)
- Packaged Weight: 15.44 kg / 34 lb (Pair)
Cables - Chord Company Sarsen Speaker Cables
Speaker cables need to carry as much information as possible and critically, they need to carry dynamic information – particularly the micro-dynamic detail that sets the rhythm and structure of a piece of music. Without that, everything is going to sound ordinary and uninvolving.
Sarsen has a white PVC outer jacket, FEP insulated oxygen free copper conductors arranged in twisted pair configuration, it’s easy to work with, very flexible and has an overall diameter of 3.2mm! It’s discrete to the point of invisibility. It can often be tucked between the carpet and the skirting board.
- Conductor: High purity OFC
- Insulation: FEP
- Configuration: Twisted pair
- Shielding: None. PVC outer jacket
- AWG: 18
- mm2: 0.82
- Diameter: 3.5mm