A HiFi Rose RS201E Media Streamer / Player with an auxiliary HiFi Rose RSA180 CD Transport. Running through a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 12.3 - Floorstanding speakers.
We are offering 10% off this package.
Available with optional Chord LeylineX Speaker Cables in 2 Meter and 4 Meter lengths. (These are bare wires, not terminated)
For full details and product specifications, please click on the following links:
- Streamer / Player - HiFi Rose RS201E Streamer - £1749
- CD Transport - HiFi Rose RSA180 - CD Transport - £349
- Speakers - Wharfedale Diamond 12.3 - Floorstanding Speakers - £499.95
- Cables - Chord LeylineX Speaker Cables - £5 per metre (bare cable)
Video Review of the ROSE RS201E - HiFi Bundle
Streamer / Player - HiFi ROSE RS201E - Streamer
The HiFi Rose RS201E - Hifi Network Media Player is the ultimate music streamer / amplifier with onboard DAC. With a desk-friendly footprint, the features offered from the RS201 E puts it in a league of its own.
Focusing on Sound
In support of the latest HiRes PCM 32-bit / 384kHz and Native DSD (11.2MHz) technologies, the RS201 E provides a detailed sound through its reference quality digital stage. The embedded pure path Ultra HD power amplifier provides superb audio quality with ultra-low distortion whether used as a fixed level source, a pre-amplifier or as a full integrated amplifier.
- Dimensions: 278 x 202 x 76 mm
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Material: High Quality Aluminium
- Display: 8.8" High resolution & Wide angle IPS Multi Touch Panel
- OS: Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Audio: Reference 32bit Audio DAC _ PCM32bit/384kHz, Native DSD256(11.2MHz), FLAC
- THD: 0.004% (Speaker Output) / 0.0018% (Preamp Output)
- SNR: 101dB (Speaker Output) / 105dB (Preamp Output)
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n/a/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Bluetooth: V4.0 / V3.0 +HS
- In/Out: Line In, Preamp Out, Optical In/Out, Speaker Out, HDMI Out, Ethernet, Headphone
- Output: MAX 100W / RMS 80W
- Speaker Impedance: 4-16 Ω
- Power: 24V 5A / 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- External Memory: USB typeC / 3.0 / 2.0, Micro SD, SSD(SATA 3.0)
- Software Update: OTA (Over the Air) Update Service
CD Transport - HiFi ROSE RSA180
The HiFi Rose RSA780 CD Transport is a premium quality CD drive designed to allow first-class CD playback and ripping with HiFi Rose products. It is also compatible with other computer systems.
The RSA780 weighs in at 900g, which makes it ideal for CD playback as the heavy construction contributes to the effective elimination of unwanted vibrations. The rubberised bottom further assists in the isolation and reduction of vibrations that can occur when a CD is running.
- Separated CD drive with low-noise and anti-vibration design
- Heavy 900g construction with aluminium shell
- Slot-load mechanism for playing and ripping CDs in ROSE OS
- USB-B Type port adopted
- USB Isolator technology adopted
- Minimised motion noise by applying high-performance insulators
- Provides CD playback and ripping features
- Save music in FLAC, FLAC (compression) and WAV formats
- HiFi 7NOCC USB 2.0 A-B Data cable provided
Speakers - Wharfedale Diamond 12.3 - Floorstanding Speakers
The Wharfedale Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers loses none of the accuracy and musicality of the standmount options. With enhanced presence and power, the DIAMOND 12.3 is refined and the perfect, affordable floorstanding speaker for 2-channel hi-fi systems, or as the front pair of a seriously impressive home theatre system.
Configured in a 2.5 way system with exception crossover technology, the DIAMOND 12.3 utilises dual 130mm (5”) Klarity drivers for impactful yet refined mid-range and bass frequencies, while the 25mm (1”) dome tweeter delivers open and smoothly extended high frequencies.
Wharfedale Diamond 12.3 - Floorstanding Speakers - Colour Options
- Enclosure Type: Bass Reﬂex
- Bass Driver: 5" (130mm) Advanced PP Cone
- MidRange Driver: 5" (130mm) advanced PP Cone
- Treble Driver: 1" (25mm) Textile Dome
- AV Shield: No
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 89dB
- Recommended Ampliﬁer Power: 30 - 150W
- Peak SPL: 102dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω Compatible
- Minimum Impedance: 5Ω
- Frequency Response(+/-3dB): 45Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass Extension (-6dB): 40Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Cabinet Volume (in litres): 26.6L
- Dimensions ( H x W x D ): (925+50) x 180 x (320+28) mm
- Net Weight: 19.5kg/pcs
Cables - Chord Company LeylineX Speaker Cables
Chord Leyline speaker cable came into being during the first wave of home A/V set-ups. Amplifiers for all rooms were often fitted in one place. This meant long (and sometimes very long) runs of speaker cable throughout the structure. It also meant that the cable had to be discrete and affordable.
There were already a lot of cheap cables available, so Chord needed to develop something better. Size restrictions meant using 16AWG conductors. Long runs meant using a twisted pair design. Cost ruled out silver-plating or using PTFE, so after much thought we settled on oxygen free copper conductors and low-density polyethylene insulation for conductors.
- Conductor: Tinned Stranded Oxygen Free Copper
- Insulation: HD-PE
- Configuration: Twisted pair
- Shielding: None. Low smoke, zero halogen, outer jacket
- AWG: 16AWG*1P, 19/29AWG
- mm2: 1.31
- Diameter: 6mm