The Audison VOCE AV 10 project started from the Thesis characteristics. The AV 10 subwoofer offers full linearity and elevated performance under extreme conditions.
Equipped with an aluminum basket with a great aerodynamic structure, a cotton-fibre paper pressed cone with Light Damping treatment, a Triple Wave surround in butyl rubber and extremely light Copper Clad Aluminium Wire coils, it provides a very high efficiency and a dynamic sound.
- The profile of the aerodynamic basket’s spokes, along with the “open-air” design, ensures drastic reduction of back-wave reflections.
- Extremely lightweight and compact, the CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) voice coils wound on double layer provide very high efficiency and neat, dynamic sound.
- The Radial Venting System ensures high thermal capability, power handling and reliability.
- Component - Subwoofer
- Size - 250mm (10")
- Power Handling - 800 W peak, 400 W continuous
- Impedance - 4Ω
- Frequency Response - 30 ÷ 1kHz
- Sensitivity - 91 dB/SPL
- Magnet size D x d x h - 170mm x 80mm x 20mm (6.7” x 3.1" x 0.8”)
- Total driver displacement - 2.4 Litres (146.5 cu.ft)
- Weight of one component - 7.12 Kg (15.7 lb)
- Voice Coil Ø - 60mm (2.4")
- Magnet - High density flux ferrite
- Cone - Cotton-fibre pressed paper with light damping treatment