An authentic 3-way coax capable of reproducing a wide frequency spectrum. The Hertz Dieci DCX 710.3 car audio coaxials use an oversized magnetic group, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround, a 60 mm diameter midrange and a PEI dome tweeter. The result is linearity, wide dispersion and extra-ordinary efficiency not found in traditional coax components. An involving, emotional sound, even at high SPL levels.
Mesh Speaker Grilles Included.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- 60 mm paper tweeter with ferrite magnet.
- Supertweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Woofer Size: 7.0 x 10.0 in
- Tweeter Size: 60mm (2.5 in)
- Supertweeter Size: 15mm (0.6 in)
- Power Handling: 300W Peak - 150W Continuous
- Impedance: 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 40Hz ÷ 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 93 dB SPL
- Magnet Size: 90mm x 32mm x 17mm
- Voice coil Ø: 25mm (1.0 in)
- Woofer and Tweeter Magnet: High density flux ferrite
- Woofer and Tweeter Cone: Water-repellent pressed paper
- Supertweeter Dome: PEI
- Weight of one component: 1.35kg (2.97 lb)